In addition to the new BHC DIPA that just made its debut at the Great American Beer Festival, Ska’s flagship brews such as Modus Hoperandi, Modus Mandarina, True Blonde Ale and more will all be available in liquor stores across the state.
“We’ve had our eyes on Iowa ever since Johnson Brothers first shipped us a box of sweet corn five years ago” laughs Dave Thibodeau, CEO at Ska. “They have an amazing craft beer culture we’ve been dying to be a part of, we just haven’t had the capacity until now.”
Ska fans in Iowa can look forward to the following events this week.
● UP Down Arcade Bar, Des Moines: Wednesday, Oct. 11 at 5:00 p.m.
● Tin Roost, North Liberty: Wednesday, Oct. 11 at 5:30 p.m
● Global Brew Taphouse, West Des Moines: Wednesday, Oct. 11 at 6:00 p.m.
● El Bait Shop, Des Moines: Thursday, Oct. 12 at 4:00 p.m.
● Need Pizza, Cedar Rapids: Thursday, Oct. 12 5:30 p.m.
● Uncle Harrys, Cedar Falls: Thursday, Oct. 12 at 5:30 p.m.
Iowa is now the thirteenth state Ska beer is available in across the country. Other regions include Colorado, Southern California, Arizona, Illinois, New Mexico, Texas, Utah and Minnesota.