Every fall, the premier American beer festival opens its gates in downtown Denver. Want to join 60,000 other beer fanatics? You’ll get your shot on July 29th!
What: The 34th annual Great American Beer Festival (GABF) will be even greater this year. With 90,000 additional square feet in the tasting hall, an anticipated 60,000 attendees will have the opportunity to sample some 3,500 beers from more than 800 breweries.
Thursday, September 24: 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Friday, September 25: 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 26*: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. *Brewers Association and American Homebrewers Association members-only session
Saturday, September 26: 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Where: Colorado Convention Center | 700 14th Street | Denver, Colorado
Why: GABF brings together exceptional brewers and beer aficionados, showcasing a plethora of diverse beers from all corners of the country. Attendees relish in the opportunity to try the expansive assortment. Over the last three decades, GABF has grown to become the single largest ticketed beer festival and event with the largest selection of beers in the U.S. In conjunction with the GABF competition, the festival exposes attendees to the limitless diversity and outstanding quality the U.S. brewing industry has to offer and showcases why this country is the biggest beer destination on the planet.
Ticket Info: GABF tickets will be available for purchase to the general public online on July 29, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. MDT/12:00 p.m. EDT via Ticketmaster.com.
Members-Only Session tickets are $65 each, with a two ticket limit per member number.
General Session tickets are $80 public/$75 members (if purchased during the members only sale on July 28) and include:
- Commemorative tasting cup
- One-ounce samples of your choice of more than 3,500 beers
- Festival guide and free app to help attendees navigate the festival hall
- Access to attend dozens of educational seminars across all four sessions, focused on beer appreciation
Note: Due to limited availability, GABF General Session ticket sales are capped at four tickets per session per ticket buyer.
- Expanded Festival Hall: With the addition of Hall B at the Colorado Convention Center, 90,000 more square feet will be added to the attendee experience, making for a BIGGER and BEERIER festival in 2015:
- Increased Attendance: In past years, attendance was capped at 49,000 (cumulative for all sessions). This year, GABF will be able to welcome approximately 60,000 beer lovers.
- More Breweries, More Beer: GABF will feature more than 800 breweries, serving up over 3,500 different beers for sampling.
- Meet the Brewer: This year, the new expanded section of the festival hall will be home to the “Meet the Brewer” booths. The breweries pouring in this section are committed to having brewers or brewery staff on hand the entire time, pouring at their booths and talking to attendees about their offerings, with no assistance from GABF volunteers.