A few weeks ago, Fieldhouse Brewing lost one of its own. Jason Fields, Travis’ brother, passed away suddenly. One of their faithful regulars, Anthony Castillo, took it upon himself to organize a brewery-collaboration to honor Jason as well as provide support to his family. Over the next week, seven area breweries as well as seven local food trucks have volunteered to donate a portion of their sales during a specific time of one day to Jason Fields’ Memorial Fund. What better way to honor his legacy than to enjoy all of what Colorado Springs has to offer. Anthony took the benefit week one step further as well, with punchcards redeemable for a Fieldhouse Growler if you visit all seven places. To help offset some of the costs, we jumped on board and provided the printing so that they could focus on raising money for Jason’s family.
I know, you want to know where you need to be and when…
Here’s the schedule for the week:
Today’s opening day was between 1 and 5pm at Bristol Brewing…We had our internet go out at home and couldn’t get this post up in time for that. Oops.
- Monday: Nano 108 Brewing and Vladi’s, between 3pm and 11pm
- Tuesday: Great Storm Brewing and Pig Latin, between 1pm and 9pm…they also have killer Bingo that evening as well!
- Wednesday: Red Leg Brewing and Bite Me Gourmet Sausage, between 2pm and 9pm
- Thursday: Smiling Toad Brewery and Gypsy Pizzeria, between 3pm and 9pm
- Friday: Iron Bird Brewing and Merken
- Saturday: Final gathering at Fieldhouse Brewing with Treehouse BBQ and Rub n’ Grub KC BBQ