Crooked Stave Tap Takeover
At Brewer’s Republic
Fri. April 26th / 5pm-close
Brewer’s Republic has teamed up with Focus on the Beer to bring you another lovely Tap Takeover. This one comes from our wild wild friends up in Denver, Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project. Crooked Stave specializes in beers with wild yeast strains and barrel aging. We’ll have six beers on tap, two of them are from Crooked Stave’s currently-most-popular line and the other four are specialty one-off beers that you won’t want to miss! We will also have Kyle Krebsbach, the Crooked Stave representative to answer all your questions about wild yeast, Brettanomyces, barrel aging, the brewery’s plans and more.
- Vieille Artisanal Saison – A 4.2% farmhouse saison with a touch of Brett and dry hopped with Citra
- Surette Provision Saison – A 6.2% provision saison with a tart and vinous character from extended barrel aging
- Apple Whiskey Barrel Vieille – The Vieille Saison aged in Leopold Bros. Apple Whiskey Barrels, brining the ABV up to 5%
- Hop Savant – Pale Ale fermented with 100% Brett to showcase the hops flavor and aroma instead of the bitterness
- Saint Bretta – Witbier with 100% Brett yeast and Minneola Tangelos
- Origins Burgundy Sour – A blend of two beers aged in French Oak barrels from 1.5-2 years. An homage to the history of barrel aging.