Okay all you lovelies, Front Range BBQ has just finalized the menu for our Beer Bacon Breakfast on October 9th and boy does it look mouth-wateringly killer. Instead of 5 courses we decided to overdo things with an additional sixth course and a welcome drink. We'll have a few more beers than we originally planned too - eight beers per person. Yes, I said eight beers...for breakfast...for bacon. Wait till you see the lineup (don't sneak a look, read this first!)
There are still some seats left but not a lot so you better reserve yours now. Let's recap It's $50, December 9, and starts at 10am. That's now 6 courses and eight beers. Call FRBBQ at 719.632.2596
The format of the breakfast is going to be a little different than normal, we'll explain everything when we get there and how the beer and food pairing will work. So now, I present to you the list of beers and the list of bacon infused goodness.
- Welcome Beer Cocktail - Your choice of Twisted Pine Billy's Chilies used in a Bloody Bacon Beer OR Bristol Brewing 2010 Barlywine used in a Bacon Beermosa.
- Elevation Prostator Smoked Doppelbock
- Oskar Blues Oak Aged Ten Fidy Imperial Stout
- Crabtree Berliner Weisse (Intermission Beer)
- Avery Out of Sight Coffee-Infused Stout
- New Belgium Super IPA
- Odell The Meddler Oud Bruin
- Russian River Pliny the Elder
- Chipotle-Bacon-Jelly filled Donut
- Fruit Braised Pork Belly over Cheddar Bacon Drop Biscuits topped with a Bacon Hollandaise Sauce
- Sweet Potato Ham Hash with Bacon Cheese Grits & Poached Egg
- Pancake Sandwich filled with Canadian Bacon, Egg, Beer Cheese Sauce, topped with a Beer Syrup
- Ground Bacon & Chorizo Scotch Egg Burrito with Queso Fresco & Green Chili Pico de Gallo
- Bacon S'mores with Beer Ice Cream
If you didn't realize this yet, the Beer Bacon Breakfast (original post is here) is one part of the Focus on the Beer Anniversary Party Weekend. The first event is the Dec 08, the night before, and is a rare and limited beer tapping at Trinity Brewing curated by us bloggers. You'll certainly want to go to both, they're meant to go together. You don't have to RSVP for the 8th but you DO for the breakfast.
Beer Bacon Breakfast
Sun. Dec 09 / 10am / $50
Front Range BBQ / 2330 W. Colorado Ave., Colorado Springs
RSVP Only: 719.632.2596
- - -
Stay up to date with Focus on the Beer. You can receive email updates and join us on our Facebook page.