If you have been paying attention you know that we've been planning a Beer Bacon Breakfast as part of our blog's Second Anniversary Weekend Party. Well, we are very very very happy to say that you can now make your reservations. This will be the ultimate hangover meal. After filling yourself completely the previous night with specialty beer at our Anniversary Party at Trinity you can just sit down and work off that headache with five courses of bacon-laced grub from Front Range BBQ.
We have worked with FRBBQ closely to pair some fantastic rare beers with each course. The menu is not finalized but there are whispers of a bacon-maple donut and we will be sure to reveal the menu in all of it's glory as soon as it's ready. But, by then I imagine all the seats will be reserved, we expect this to fill up very quickly so please call in and reserve your spot now. $50, plus tax and tip. You'll also have to sign a waiver in case your arteries clog while you're there. No joke! The beers we have confirmed so far are: Oskar Blues Whiskey Aged Ten Fidy, Elevation Prostrator Smoked Dopplebock, Avery Out of Sight Coffee Infused Stout, and Crabtree Berliner Weisse. We'll still have a few more beers as well. Call to RSVP at 719.632.2596.
- Welcome Beer Cocktail - Your choice of Twisted Pine Billy's Chilies used in a Bloody Bacon Beer OR Bristol Brewing 2010 Barlywine used in a Bacon Beermosa.
- Elevation Prostator Smoked Doppelbock
- Oskar Blues Oak Aged Ten Fidy Imperial Stout
- Crabtree Berliner Weisse (Intermission Beer)
- Avery Out of Sight Coffee-Infused Stout
- New Belgium Super IPA
- Odell The Meddler Oud Bruin
- Russian River Pliny the Elder
- Chipotle-Bacon-Jelly filled Donut
- Fruit Braised Pork Belly over Cheddar Bacon Drop Biscuits topped with a Bacon Hollandaise Sauce
- Sweet Potato Ham Hash with Bacon Cheese Grits & Poached Egg
- Pancake Sandwich filled with Canadian Bacon, Egg, Beer Cheese Sauce, topped with a Beer Syrup
- Ground Bacon & Chorizo Scotch Egg Burrito with Queso Fresco & Green Chili Pico de Gallo
- Bacon S'mores with Beer Ice Cream