A couple fun things going on this week from Rock Bottom, Phantom Canyon, Blue Star, and Bristol. Check it out!
TUESDAY MARCH 6th / 6pm
Fire Chief Ale Tapping at Rock Bottom
Until April 15th, Rock Bottom will donate a portion of the proceeds from pints of the Fire Chief to local fire departments. The beer will be tapped on the 6th and a party will ensue.
WEDNESDAY MARCH 7th / 6:30pm
Avery Beer Dinner at The Blue Star
$50 plus tax and gratuity per person Reservations Required
– Reception – Ellie’s Brown Ale Spiced house pork rinds
– Course 1 Joe’s Premium American Pilsner & Out of Bounds Stout Golden beet soup & salsify foam shooter w/ Madras curry chicken lollipop
– Course 2 India Pale Ale & New World Porter Duck leg pot roast sandwich & pork belly w/ carrot puree & micro celery Intermezzo White Rascal Popcorn ice cream beer float
– Course 3 Avery Salvation Belgian Strong Golden Ale & Avery Collaboration Not Litigation & Russian River Salvation Roast beef tenderloin w/ rogue creamery blue cheese, asparagus & blue demi
– Nightcap Rumpkin Barrel-Aged Pumpkin Ale Chocolate truffles
SATURDAY MARCH 10th
12:00pm / Phantom Canyon releases Methuselah Rookie Card in bottles.
Limited to 100 bottles so get there early. Each customer will be limited to three bottles of this ‘sour red ale with cherries aged in French Oak for 2 years.’ We’ve got more information here. I’ll probably mention this on the blog one last time after this.
12:00pm / Bristol Cask Tapping
Bristol Brewing will be tapping a cask of the new RyePA.